Friday, March 10, 2017

Blumhouse: Ghosts And Knives

Here is another collection of articles I've penned for Blumhouse over the past week!

10 Obscure Slasher Films You Need to See


Longtime followers of Census Bloodbath may notice that the bulk of these films come from 1980 and 1981, the two years I've fully completed for this project. You would be right. The good news is, I'll have plenty of fodder for another list as I continue down the line.



Ghost stories do really well on the site, and I don't have any of my own. So I borrowed a friend's and it did gangbusters.

Five Unlikely Couples Found in Horror Fan Fiction


I'm so sorry about this one.

The Strange and Infamous History of Britain's Holloway Sanitarium


This is a subject I've been interested in for a long time, and I've finally found an outlet in which I could organize all the various bits of information I've accumulated over the years!

A Definitive Ranking of NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 3's Dream Warriors


The most important thing that I, or any horror writer, will ever produce.
Word Count: 190

No comments:

Post a Comment