Friday, May 12, 2017

Blumhouse: Keeping Up

I've been a little behind schedule here at Popcorn Culture, so here's a quick look through what I've been cooking up over at Blumhouse! It's been a busy month, that's for sure.

6 Great Road Trip Horror Movies


Sergio and I went on a road trip up to San Francisco/Sacramento, and it really got me thinking about all the terrible things that can go wrong on the great American highway.



A thesis that readers of Census Bloodbath should be intimately familiar with.



Combine bubblegum pop music with sheer existential dread and I'm there.



As a hypochondriac, I put together this list in less than five seconds.



Inspired by how much "American Girl" was ruined for my mom by Silence of the Lambs.



I stand by this. Intimate gore is way more profoundly affecting than big, splashy grotesqueries.



I don't actually recommend you watch many of these. It's more of an informative piece than anything.



Definitely one of the cooler things I've gotten to do at the web site.



Pilfered from my appearance on Geek K.O. quizzing the guys on the Alien franchise!



In this article, which is a culmination of a lifetime of work, I expand on a brief comment I made in my review of The Fireworks Woman and even get a teensy bit academic!
Word Count: 312

No comments:

Post a Comment