Saturday, September 15, 2018

Gone Fishin'

You may have noticed this blog has been going through a bit of a dry spell, but don't worry friends! I have not forgotten about you. It's just been extremely busy this month, for many reasons, only a couple of which are pertinent to your lives. For one, I'm hard at work prepping our traditional October festivities, which I am especially excited about this year.

For another, I'm happy to announce that I'm producing an LGBT horror podcast for the Blumhouse network called Attack of the Queerwolf! You can find the show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Libsyn, and any other podcatcher you may use!


Attack of the Queerwolf is co-hosted by writers Mark Fortin (The Final Girls) and Michael Kennedy (Family Guy), and artist and activist Nay Bever. From slasher to supernatural, the Queerwolves decide where on the undead Kinsey scale current and classic horror flicks belong.

You also may hear me pop in from time to time! Please feel free to check it out, I'm so proud of the work we're doing, and it's been a total blast!

Anyway, more posts coming soon, I promise! You can't make me shut up about The Nun, as much as my boyfriend may want me to.
Word Count: 204

No comments:

Post a Comment