Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Blumhouse: What I Did Over Summer Vacation

Howdy, folks! It's been slim picking around here lately because I've been so busy, and one of the blot projects I'm working on is a little more long-term than my usual fare. So I've decided to keep the content rolling by sharing what I've been working on over at Blumhouse.com, along with some insider secrets for those who have been following Popcorn Culture all this time.

Here are the two articles I've published so far, with many more to come!



Longtime readers might recognize this one as a list I posted a couple years ago, but I'm constantly rethinking this topic as I watch new movies, so my debut article is a fully remastered take.



Now this one is an idea that I haven't written about before, but it was without a doubt birthed from my love of The Blob, a well-documented phenomenon around these here parts. I'll take any excuse to talk about The Blob, and if it's on a global web forum, so be it.

I can't wait to share more articles I've been working on! See you soon!
Word Count: 201

No comments:

Post a Comment